HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett
Chelsea Sedoti
A Catered Murder (Mystery with Recipes, No. 1)
Isis Crawford
Progress: 51 %
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

How Many Books Do You Read At One Time?

Murder under Cover - Kate Carlisle Owls Well That Ends Well - Donna Andrews The Overton Window - Glenn Beck Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days - John A Carroll The Devotional Bible: Experiencing The Heart of Jesus - Max Lucado Mint Chip Murder: A Donut Hole Cozy Mystery - Book 6 - Susan Gillard

It seems that a carry over from my college days is that I will read several books at once. Mostly because I have books everywhere and in two formats....paper and ebook. I have a book upstairs by my bed, a book that is in my car, a book in my purse, a book downstairs near my chair. When I have trouble getting into a book (see "The Overton Window") I will start reading other books. The other thing is that the Bible is a work in progress. I am (and have tried many times) to read the Bible in a Year. This year, I am doing better, but I have fallen behind. I find that the books that get read the most or fastest are the cozy mysteries (my favorites). I try to sit and read things that require quiet when I am alone and that is almost never. I have my children that are homeschooled and my husband and just when I start to get into a book, they demand my attention, so I put that aside and then they don't want my attention until I touch it again. So as a curiosity....how many books do you read at one time? Are they all the same genre or are they a mixture? Are they the same media or different?