HelloGeorge

Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 42 %

My 4 Cats, 1 Dog and Niece Cat

I had mentioned to another on here that we had adopted several cats and one dog. I thought I would just share the beauties. Yes, I do have 2 black cats, male and female. I have one black and white. He is a handful. He was rescued from a hoarding type situation and the owner had passed. He spent two years living in a cage waiting to be adopted. He would spend 2 weeks in the cage and 2 with a foster. I have 1 tiger striped kitty, that was being fostered at our vet's office. His mother was found dead in the road and he and his siblings were found in a field at about 3 weeks old. The vet and her staff cared for the babies and then put them up for adoption. He was the last and became ill all alone and no one wanted him. So we took him and nursed him to health and the male black helped love on him. The dog was also brought home from the vet's office. She was being attacked by other dogs in her 2nd home (yep, that's right we are the 3rd) so they decided that since she was the nicer of the dogs she would be easily adopted. My menagerie.

I forgot to mention the niece cat. My sil was going through a hard time and the kitty showed up and loved on her and she decided to bring her in and care for her and get her vetted and she is very loving cat and very demanding. When my sil has to go out of town, I get to care for her. She adores my girls and loves them as they love on her.

Adopted pets are the best pets, if you can see it on the black and white, he has a huge smile full time.

No automatic alt text available.