HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

Harry Potter's Book of Virtues: Volume 1, The Virtue of Work
Casey Robin, Connie Neal
Progress: 24 %
Murder at the 42nd Street Library: A Mystery (Thomas Dunne Book)
Con Lehane
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Tunisian Crochet

Tunisian Crochet Encore: New Stitches, New Techniques, New Patterns - Sheryl Thies

I have been working on my first ever Tunisian piece and loving it. I love how it looks and how quickly it works up. I found this book at Mary L Cook Library in Waynesville, OH (I love my local libraries) and found only 2 patterns in it that I really enjoyed and want to make. They are Ruffled Interlude and Six Part Harmony.

If you like to crochet, check out the book there may be something for you in it and it does have a tutorial for how to do Tunisian Crochet in the beginning and some of the patterns do have explanations, too.