HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

Cinnamon Toasted
Gail Oust
A Catered Mother's Day (A Mystery With Recipes Book 11)
Isis Crawford
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Home School and First Aid

Acep First Aid Manual - Gina M. Piazza, American College of Emergency Physicians

At the beginning of this month, we were staying in Virginia in a hotel (we were visiting family) and on the last morning of our stay, the fire alarm went off and taught us that our Fire Plan was good for the house, but not for a 6 story hotel with fire alarms blaring at an ungodly hour ("I only recognize on 5 o'clock a day" Hawkeye from M*A*S*H) and the kids were just unable to function...they went on remote to the elevators with us yelling at them (to be heard over alarms) to come to the stairs and then to the nearest exit (they were headed for the main exit). We made a plan for traveling and have followed it since.

So when I was at the library checking out books for my summer of books (I start planning school for next year over the summer) and I found this book. I remember that every time I go to get my certification from the Red Cross, there have been changes. Most things stay the same, but there are many things that are changed, so I think this book is going to be part of our school this year.