HelloGeorge

Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 42 %

Using Up Stash When Cold Sheeping

Stashbuster Knits: Tips, Tricks, and 21 Beautiful Projects for Using Your Favorite Leftover Yarn - Melissa Leapman

Here are some fun words for knit/crochet words:

Stash - All our yarny goods

Cold Sheeping - That is where your spouse (or you) decide that you have too much yarny goodness and you are not allowed to bring in new stuff unless it is a gift or for a special item that can not be found in said Stash.

SABLE - Stash Acquisition Beyond Life Expectancy

Right now I am SABLE, but I do have a daughter who likes to knit, too. I also have started my nieces on the path, as a result I have allowed them all access to my stash, so I am uncertain for how SABLE I will be once they start knitting crocheting full time.

This book has patterns that help to use up the stash so that you can decrease the amount and maybe go shopping for all the new yarns. It has some fun patterns and teaches some color work.