HelloGeorge

The Sayers Swindle: A Book Collector Mystery
Victoria Abbott
Yarn to Go
Betty Hechtman
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Book 2 Mostly Used for Movie 1

This Old Homicide - Kate Carlisle

Definitely, a case of Book is better than the movie. There was a lot that happened in Book 1 that should have been its own movie and there was a lot in Book 2 that was enjoyable and really added to what you know about Shannon and her friends and the mean girls who never seem to grow up. It brings in Althea, so if you watched the movie before you read this book, it takes care of all the questions and is a really good book. It would be okay to read first since it gives background information on the previous book without being too much or too little. I did enjoy this book and finished reading it while my husband drove us home from Indiana.