Mary's Books

Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
A Catered Wedding
Isis Crawford
The Murder at the Vicarage
Agatha Christie
The Know Your Bill of Rights Book: Don't Lose Your Constitutional Rights--Learn Them!
Sean Patrick
Bailey Cates
Six Geese A-Slaying
Donna Andrews

Drawing Books

Drawing Made Easy: Dragons & Fantasy: Unleash your creative beast as you conjure up dragons, fairies, ogres, and other fantastic creatures - Kythera of Anevern

I homeschool and I help my children find books to their liking and levels (and they are high levels). I help them to find books through the library and for free on Amazon.

This is a library find. She loves to draw dragons and is very talented. So we found this in the library collection of books and I just went through it to see what exactly it taught and how ti taught.

I found it very interesting and I felt that it would be good for her (a more advanced learner) than for someone just beginning.