Mary's Books

Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
A Catered Wedding
Isis Crawford
The Murder at the Vicarage
Agatha Christie
The Know Your Bill of Rights Book: Don't Lose Your Constitutional Rights--Learn Them!
Sean Patrick
Magic and Macaroons
Bailey Cates
Six Geese A-Slaying
Donna Andrews

Did Gustavo Do What He is Accused of?

Chocolate Frosted Murder: A Donut Hole Cozy Mystery - Book 5 - Susan Gillard

While celebrating with 2 of her employees and their family, she is warned that their cousin, Gustavo, was found murdered in a park with a gun and drugs. The family doesn't believe this of their cousin and have asked Heather to work her magic and find out the truth of Gustavo's death.

Heather with the help of her boyfriend giving her inside information finds out some information that helps solve the death of Gustavo.

I have issues with this as there is the constant giving of information to a civilian by a police detective. I don't care that this civilian is his girlfriend. I know that it helps to move the story along.

If you want a quick read, I recommend the story, but do suspend your disbelief or questioning to get through it.