HelloGeorge

Progress: 33 %
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 42 %

Did Gustavo Do What He is Accused of?

Chocolate Frosted Murder: A Donut Hole Cozy Mystery - Book 5 - Susan Gillard

While celebrating with 2 of her employees and their family, she is warned that their cousin, Gustavo, was found murdered in a park with a gun and drugs. The family doesn't believe this of their cousin and have asked Heather to work her magic and find out the truth of Gustavo's death.

Heather with the help of her boyfriend giving her inside information finds out some information that helps solve the death of Gustavo.

I have issues with this as there is the constant giving of information to a civilian by a police detective. I don't care that this civilian is his girlfriend. I know that it helps to move the story along.

If you want a quick read, I recommend the story, but do suspend your disbelief or questioning to get through it.