HelloGeorge

John A Carroll
Progress: 42 %

It's a Long Story

Beach Bags and Burglaries - Dorothy Howell

I really did not enjoy the story. Every time she started to tell about something, it was always a "Long Story," and nothing was ever told about the long story. If this was book was from a series, it didn't make sense to keep saying it was a long story and dropping it. Also, many people were introduced and not much was shared, except that they had a history and maybe their jobs. Also, there was an obsession with a beach bag, to the point of chasing anyone that she thought had one.

Too many people thrown in and too many other things happening, the book was too busy and too many "it's a long story" thrown in. Life is too short to be stuck with a bad book.