Mary's Books

Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
A Catered Wedding
Isis Crawford
The Murder at the Vicarage
Agatha Christie
The Know Your Bill of Rights Book: Don't Lose Your Constitutional Rights--Learn Them!
Sean Patrick
Six Geese A-Slaying
Donna Andrews

Black vs White Magic

Bewitched, Bothered, and Biscotti - Bailey Cates

I borrowed this from the library and found that it was a good read. I would read a little of it at night here or there.

I read the 1st book in the series because of the title, liked it enough to find other books in the series. This continues Katie's learning about herself and her abilities, but she and Declan are on a picnic breakfast date and find a dead body, but when she sees the tattoo on the man, she gets foreboding of evil. She tells her aunt about her feelings and the others in the Spell Book Club and they talk about a very ancient order of druids that is found in the area and that they are very secretive. They begin searching for the killer of the member of the society. As they go along, she has been targeted by Taite, a detective who came from New York who is a witch hunter and he has latched onto Katie and the others.

I enjoyed the story. I like that the "romance" section of the book stays pretty tame because I am working on knitting and crochet gifts and sometimes I will turn on the borrowed tape version and my children are present and I don't want them to hear these overly done scenes.

It also showed Katie going through trying to figure out what she wants in the way of a relationship.

I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a supernatural cozy mystery.