HelloGeorge

Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 42 %

Pumpkin Anytime

25 Delicious Pumpkin Recipes: Quick and Easy, Step-by-Step Pumpkin Recipe Cookbook - Martha Stone 20 Easy Pumpkin Recipes: Quick and Easy Pumpkin Recipe Cookbook (Quick and Easy Cooking Series) - Hannie P. Scott

I love pumpkin. Pumpkin Pies, Pumpkin Seeds, Pumpkin Bread, Pumpkin Raviolis. These recipe books were also another found free for Kindles. I had them on my to-be-read-list and I marked several to try when I have time. Some of these would be only for me as I am the only one who will eat pumpkin in many things.

Pumpkin was used in many different recipes. I recommend this book to anyone who also likes pumpkin.