HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

Harry Potter's Book of Virtues: Volume 1, The Virtue of Work
Casey Robin, Connie Neal
Progress: 24 %
Murder at the 42nd Street Library: A Mystery (Thomas Dunne Book)
Con Lehane
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Christmas Yummies

25 Days of Christmas Treats: Delicious, no-fail recipes to please even the pickiest eater! - Barb Asselin

My girls and I like to bake, especially around Christmas time and we make lots of different things and I buy containers and we deliver the goodies to our First Responders. My girls know that they appreciate what we bring in. We are not the only ones to do this in our area, so we try to deliver when they are working (all the time) but not too many have delivered.

I found many recipes that I know that the girls will enjoy making and experimenting with these recipes. Many were marked for trial.