HelloGeorge

Progress: 33 %
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 42 %

Need Help to Start a Story?

The Writing Prompts Workbook, Grades 9-10: Story Starters for Journals, Assignments and More - Bryan Cohen

This book is for Grades 9-10. I mentioned that I homeschool and that I will have a 9th grader next year. I went in search of something that would excite my kids into writing. It has a little bit of everything for writing prompts. As I am writing this, I have assigned one of the prompts and the 2 younger girls are making it happen. It should prove to be a very interesting day!

If you have a child that you are homeschooling and need writing prompts (for those teenagers), this is such fun!