HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

A Catered Costume Party (Mystery With Recipes)
Isis Crawford
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Using Cake Mixes or From Scratch

100 Bundt and Tube Pan Cake Recipes - Tera L. Davis

I read some of the reviews on the book on Amazon and it was a mixed review, but there was one review by a "professional pastry chef" and they pointed out that this was a good book because there were options for people who were not very good at making things or were just beginners and there were scratch recipes for those who were more advanced. It was a very good point. This book is good for all. I got it for free and it is now $2.99 and a good price.

I marked several recipes that my daughters and I might end up trying and experimenting with. I do suggest this book and if you are just beginning or experienced it will be enjoyable.