HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

Harry Potter's Book of Virtues: Volume 1, The Virtue of Work
Casey Robin, Connie Neal
Progress: 24 %
Murder at the 42nd Street Library: A Mystery (Thomas Dunne Book)
Con Lehane
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Not Sure

25 Easy Breakfast Recipes and Ideas: Easy to Cook Breakfast Recipes and Breakfast Ideas the Entire Family Can Enjoy! (Simple and Easy Cooking Series) - Hannie P. Scott

I got this book two years ago, for free and it is now $.99.

I like to make things for my family from scratch. I make spinach pancakes that my family cannot get enough and request that I make more often. This starts with donuts using rolls of canned biscuits. That stopped me in my tracks. I wasn't sure if I was going to go any farther. I don't like canned biscuits generally and will make biscuits from scratch for breakfasts. I did continue on and found a breakfast casserole that uses a loaf of bread, but that can be overlooked as I have used a store bought loaf of bread for sandwiches and for French Toast.

Then I went on and found where canned biscuits were used a lot through the book. There were many recipes that did not require store bought biscuits, which saved the book.

I think this book is a good book for someone learning how to make breakfasts. It has some shortcuts and gives detailed directions.