Mary's Books

Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
A Catered Wedding
Isis Crawford
The Murder at the Vicarage
Agatha Christie
The Know Your Bill of Rights Book: Don't Lose Your Constitutional Rights--Learn Them!
Sean Patrick
Magic and Macaroons
Bailey Cates
Six Geese A-Slaying
Donna Andrews

20 Delightfully Delicious Dessert Recipes: For Any And All Occasions - Tony Trent

I mentioned that baking/cooking is something that I enjoy doing with my daughters (youngest mostly). I found many recipes in this book that I would love to try out, but I also have to be careful as there were many items that would be an allergy problem with my friends/sisters and also they use sugar, so not good for my dad or father-in-law.

My girls like to participate in Baking Contests so there are many recipes that will be good for them to practice over Christmas, we make and take to our First Responders as a gift for all they do all year long.

I got this book on Kindle for free two years ago, and now it is $2.99. I usually put books into my "Wish List" and watch for them to be free or reduced before I "buy" them. This does go under the would buy for $3.00 category.