HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

A Catered Costume Party (Mystery With Recipes)
Isis Crawford
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Diabetic Desserts

20 Awesome Diabetic Desserts!!: Enjoy These Desserts Recipes Without Increasing Your Blood Sugar!!! - Levi So

My father and father-in-law have diabetes. My youngest and I love to bake. We collect cookbooks. Best cookbooks are free cookbooks. We can read them, mark recipes we want to try, handwrite them onto a recipe card and then make the recipe.

I found several recipes that I want to try in this book. My dad once said that he misses having pies and cakes, but he is very good about following his diet. My father-in-law, not so much, so this can be good for making him a cake for his birthday.

I marked several recipes that my daughter and I will try and experiment with and I look forward to that time. Baking/Cooking are science and math and bonding time.

This is a good book for anyone who has someone they love with diabetes, it may just be good for anyone who just wants to cut the sugar out of their lives.