Mary's Books

Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
A Catered Wedding
Isis Crawford
The Murder at the Vicarage
Agatha Christie
The Know Your Bill of Rights Book: Don't Lose Your Constitutional Rights--Learn Them!
Sean Patrick
Bailey Cates
Six Geese A-Slaying
Donna Andrews

Diabetic Desserts

20 Awesome Diabetic Desserts!!: Enjoy These Desserts Recipes Without Increasing Your Blood Sugar!!! - Levi So

My father and father-in-law have diabetes. My youngest and I love to bake. We collect cookbooks. Best cookbooks are free cookbooks. We can read them, mark recipes we want to try, handwrite them onto a recipe card and then make the recipe.

I found several recipes that I want to try in this book. My dad once said that he misses having pies and cakes, but he is very good about following his diet. My father-in-law, not so much, so this can be good for making him a cake for his birthday.

I marked several recipes that my daughter and I will try and experiment with and I look forward to that time. Baking/Cooking are science and math and bonding time.

This is a good book for anyone who has someone they love with diabetes, it may just be good for anyone who just wants to cut the sugar out of their lives.