HelloGeorge

A Bat in the Belfry
Sarah Graves
17 Carnations: The Royals, the Nazis and the Biggest Cover-Up in History
Andrew Morton
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
A Catered Wedding
Isis Crawford
The Know Your Bill of Rights Book: Don't Lose Your Constitutional Rights--Learn Them!
Sean Patrick
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Reading in Dr Office

I am currently reading quite a few books. I carry my Kindles with me so that I always have something to read and today, we had orthodontist appointment for 2 girls and I had to get up and down with forms, appointments, payment arrangements, etc. This meant that I was starting and stopping on the book I was trying to read. It is frustrating as I had to stop mid-sentence or mid-paragraph. I do know that when the girls go to get the braces "seated" I will have more time to read. I think I need to make sure I have short stories or poems when I go for some appointments.