HelloGeorge

Chocolate Frosted Murder: A Donut Hole Cozy Mystery - Book 5
Susan Gillard
The Residence: Inside the Private World of the White House
Kate Andersen Brower
Devotional Bible-NCV-Personal: Experience the Heart of Jesus by Max Lucado (2008-03-01)
Max Lucado
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll

Reading in Dr Office

I am currently reading quite a few books. I carry my Kindles with me so that I always have something to read and today, we had orthodontist appointment for 2 girls and I had to get up and down with forms, appointments, payment arrangements, etc. This meant that I was starting and stopping on the book I was trying to read. It is frustrating as I had to stop mid-sentence or mid-paragraph. I do know that when the girls go to get the braces "seated" I will have more time to read. I think I need to make sure I have short stories or poems when I go for some appointments.