Mary's Books

Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
A Catered Wedding
Isis Crawford
The Murder at the Vicarage
Agatha Christie
The Know Your Bill of Rights Book: Don't Lose Your Constitutional Rights--Learn Them!
Sean Patrick
Six Geese A-Slaying
Donna Andrews

Learning to Knit with Scarves

Knitting Scarves For Beginners (Learn How to Knit) - Olivia Clark

If you are wanting to learn how to knit this is a good book to start with. I always tell people I am teaching to borrow books (or in this case buy the Kindle book...I got this for free) and read them and figure out which book makes the most sense. Everyone learns differently and some learn from watching videos (or a person teaching them) while others learn from reading (like I do). This book is well put together for helping someone learn how to knit. It has some simple scarves to practice the different stitches with.