Mary's Books

Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
A Catered Wedding
Isis Crawford
The Murder at the Vicarage
Agatha Christie
The Know Your Bill of Rights Book: Don't Lose Your Constitutional Rights--Learn Them!
Sean Patrick
Magic and Macaroons
Bailey Cates
Six Geese A-Slaying
Donna Andrews

Return of a Serial Killer?

Bones Never Lie - Kathy Reichs

Tempe is on a cold case squad. She is there because she is the forensic anthropologist. They are looking at the deaths of young girls (about 14 years old) who are the same, (blond and slim). They find DNA belonging to a serial killer who had disappeared after trying to kill Tempe. With her mother's help she finds Ryan and brings him back and they find that more than just 14-year-old girls. A young woman who had once been the serial killer's captive for years. They search and the serial killer is closer to Tempe than Ryan and Tempe like. They start looking at the medical personnel at a nearby hospital.

What I enjoy about Reichs' books are how much information you learn from her. She includes medical information and information about how she does her job, given that she is a forensic anthropologist.

I recommend the book for those who enjoy mystery thriller style books.