Mary's Books

Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
A Catered Wedding
Isis Crawford
The Murder at the Vicarage
Agatha Christie
The Know Your Bill of Rights Book: Don't Lose Your Constitutional Rights--Learn Them!
Sean Patrick
Magic and Macaroons
Bailey Cates
Six Geese A-Slaying
Donna Andrews

If you had a chance to start over, would you?

Murder, She Barked (Paws & Claws Mystery) - Jeanie Kanaley, Krista Davis

Holly gets a frantic call from her Oma's friend that sends her back home to Wagtail. Only on the way, she acquires a dog and witnesses a car going over the edge. When she gets to Wagtail she finds that it has changed a lot and her dog is welcome at her Oma's Inn. She then gets involved in a mystery of who killed Sven and Jerry. She also becomes reacquainted with old friends.

It was a good story and enjoyable. things moved along well and I felt that it was a fast read. I got this book for free for Kindle in March and enjoyed it. There are recipes at the end of the book and know that my girls and I would make a few of them, including cookies.