HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

A Catered Costume Party (Mystery With Recipes)
Isis Crawford
Progress: 51 %
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

If you had a chance to start over, would you?

Murder, She Barked (Paws & Claws Mystery) - Jeanie Kanaley, Krista Davis

Holly gets a frantic call from her Oma's friend that sends her back home to Wagtail. Only on the way, she acquires a dog and witnesses a car going over the edge. When she gets to Wagtail she finds that it has changed a lot and her dog is welcome at her Oma's Inn. She then gets involved in a mystery of who killed Sven and Jerry. She also becomes reacquainted with old friends.

It was a good story and enjoyable. things moved along well and I felt that it was a fast read. I got this book for free for Kindle in March and enjoyed it. There are recipes at the end of the book and know that my girls and I would make a few of them, including cookies.