HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

Harry Potter's Book of Virtues: Volume 1, The Virtue of Work
Casey Robin, Connie Neal
Progress: 24 %
Murder at the 42nd Street Library: A Mystery (Thomas Dunne Book)
Con Lehane
Progress: 51 %
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

How Do you feel about tv shows that are books?

Psych: A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Read - William Rabkin

"He was always nice to me," Gus said. "I mean, when you tried to rent me to the football team as a tackling dummy, he talked me out of it."

"Depriving you of badly needed income, to say nothing of extra PE credit," Shawn said.

I enjoyed the TV show "Psych," when it was on and my girls enjoyed it more. They would laugh at the antics of Shawn and Gus. After a visit to the library, my youngest said she couldn't find anything she wanted to read, but we were able to find this book on the ebook site for the libraries. She borrowed and the girls read the book. I try to read what they read and didn't enjoy the story as much as they did. There were just too many improbable things happening for me to actually find the story believable. If you enjoyed the show, give the story a try, but I didn't enjoy the story. My girls loved the stories and have borrowed many of the other "Psych" stories.