HelloGeorge

Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 42 %

US Historical Documents

I have been homeschooling my children for 4 years now and this year we decided to work on AP Government since this was an election year, a big election year. We got to work on a campaign (my husband's cousin ran for state office) and we read the historical documents. As I was looking something up (free Kindle books), I realized that maybe there are people who are not aware that the documents are free for Kindle and you can download them to a free app. US Historical Documents is a link to reach the free books. Take a moment and check it out. It is amazing to see how the forefathers' minds worked.