HelloGeorge

Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 42 %

Good for all to read

How to Turn $100 into $1,000,000: Earn! Save! Invest! - Matt Fontaine, Jeannine Glista, James McKenna

This book was being sold at a Homeschool Convention. I had heard about the book and bought it. It is listed for 6th to 9th grade. It helps children learn about budgeting and getting a job or creating a job. I feel that the age range is wrong. It is good for all from 1st grade (it is written to be easily understood) to young adults just starting college or leaving college (since there are some that don't get their first job until after college). It teaches about saving (pay yourself first) to budgets to getting a job or if you don't see a job that makes you happy to creating your own job. It discusses first jobs of people who are now millionaires.

This will be required reading for my teens as they grow up. I will encourage the practice of it.