HelloGeorge

Progress: 33 %
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 42 %

What happens when you find out you are a witch?

Brownies and Broomsticks - Bailey Cates

Katie Lightfoot has moved south to be with her aunt Lucy and uncle Ben. They have all decided that since Ben is not retired and Lucy is at loose ends, after quitting her job and her fiancee saying her didn't want to marry her, they would all open a bakery together, called the Honeybee. She has trained to be a baker and is good at it and her aunt is good at this as well. Before they are even open, the DBA - Downtown Business Association, Treasurer is murdered in front of their shop and her uncle is accused. She cannot allow that to happen and with her aunt and her aunt's coven and two others, she searches for the true murderer.