HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

Death of an English Muffin (A Merry Muffin Mystery)
Victoria Hamilton
The Sayers Swindle: A Book Collector Mystery
Victoria Abbott
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Fun to Read

Panning For Murder - Donald Bain, Jessica Fletcher

My mother used to enjoy "Murder, She Wrote" tv series. I enjoy rewatching the series and thinking of what my mother enjoyed. We would watch these at night on a Sunday when it was first on. Now, I found the books and have been reading some here and there.

Jessica has a book signing in Washington State before taking an Alaskan Cruise, but before she leaves her Maine hometown, a friend, Cathy, brings up the loss of her sister and how she would like for Jessica to help find her sister. Cathy ends up coming on the cruise with Jessica and they begin to trace Willie's last known places and find that she tells everyone she meets that she is going to find her aunt's inheritance for her and Cathy.

There are other things happening and people are starting to die and be found dead.